Tuesday, June 7, 2011

engagement sneak peek {Elizabeth and Ian} | simply angie photography

It was really hot the day of this couple's engagement photo session, but they were so sweet and so fun despite the heat!  Seriously, they were one of the nicest couples, and I could just tell they're going to have a long happy marriage!  

To Elizabeth and Ian:  It was a super pleasure meeting you both!  I'm loving the photos from your session....I've had such a hard time narrowing down the sneak peeks!  That's a good problem!  Hope you enjoy your peek!  Congrats again!!!


L-O-V-E this one....














                                                      See I told you they were fun! 
                                   


0 comments:

Blog Archive

ABOUT PHOTO SESSIONS

SESSION FEES:

Baby / children / family /
maternity / engagement session: $ 65.00


Senior session: $ 130.00

Bridal session: $ 130.00



*session fee covers the time and talent of the photographer, editing, and travel time

*sessions are typically 1 hour (seniors & brides=2 hours)

*images will be available to view in an online password protected gallery within 2 weeks after session

*session fee is due at the time of session


MORE DETAILS:
I am a natural-light on location photographer. That means I do not shoot in a studio.
For a typical photo session I really like to photograph people in a relaxed atmosphere... a place that's special to you or simply the beautiful outdoors! Can't think of a place? I've got a few places I love!

For more information and to view my portfolio please visit:
www.simplyangie.com

Questions? Want to make an appointment for a photo session? I will be taking on a limited number of sessions to allow for family time in 2012.

Please email me at:
changela9mm@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Angie

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP